Add an extra layer of complexity to your Victoria Gin, or other alcohol, by infusing it with spices, herbs or fruits. This method of infusion, using an ISI Whip, is quick and easy. It also helps retain the fresh aromas of your herbs, as it doesn’t use heat.
- Insert your ingredients into the ISI Whip. (Room temperature or warm ingredients work best.)
- Fill the Whip with your Gin or vermouth or what have you.
- Charge the Whip with nitrous oxide.
- Swirl it around a bit and wait for a minute or two. Experiment to see what infusion time works best.
- Allow the gas to vent from the Whip.
- Strain out the infused liquid.